CA Logo
Is it allowed to replace unserviceable or stolen radio equipment without notification?

Posted on: 10th May 2018

If equipment is stolen or unserviceable, the licensee should seek approval from the Authority to replace the equipment after availing adequate documentary evidence/proof on the status/ownership of the equipment in question.

  • Customer Service
    How can we help you today? Write To Us Call Us FAQs
  • Document Search
  • Search Filter

    Click on the category results below to refine the search results on the left.

    Didn't find the results you were looking for OR found an item in error? Talk to us


Welcome back,