Posted on: 10th May 2018
The frequently encountered illegalities, which are mainly as a result of not operating within the licensed technical and operational parameters, include the following:
- Programming a frequency other than the authorized one.
- Using equipment with incorrect channel spacing.
- Emitting excess RF power.
- Installation of a transmitter in a location other than that specified on the license.
- Operation or possession of non-type approved equipment including cordless telephones.
- Operating or possessing unlicensed radio equipment.